Chaumont Bay Lil cabin rental

IMG_0609.JPGIMG_0610.JPGIMG_0966.JPGIMG_0844.JPGIMG_0931.JPGIMG_0706.JPGIMG_0667.JPGFB_IMG_1510686843891.jpgIMG_0680.JPGIMG_0998.HEIC

IMG_0945.JPGIMG_0952.JPGIMG_0944.JPGIMG_0932.JPGIMG_0932.JPGIMG_0928.JPG

Lake Ontario united friends. I have a camp on the three mile bay section of Chaumont Bay Ny , with a lil cabin next door that I am going to be renting for a very small fee. Spring through fall, do yourself hunting and fishing opportunities exist for cold and warm water species. There is also two full hook up RV sites available. Bring you’re boat and tie up to my dockage during your stay. Also available is the use of my clakacraft driftboat on the black river during the fall salmon run , Carsten layout boat for waterfowling, and other available gear.

The lil cabin sleeps 3 comfortably with Directv, heat, and air.

Contact me with any questions

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have a few pics inside Bait Bucket and I’ll take more this weekend. Not pictured is bathroom, sink, micro fridge, microwave and tv. Also any cooking is set up with outside grill, and two gas griddles in an adjacent building/ shower room

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have a few pics inside Bait Bucket and I’ll take more this weekend. Not pictured is bathroom, sink, micro fridge, microwave and tv. Also any cooking is set up with outside grill, and two gas griddles in an adjacent building/ shower room

Image1528201803.446810.jpgIMG_0847.PNGIMG_0849.PNG

20 hours ago, kerchner said:

I’ll keep you in mind once ice season starts! Thanks for the reply

Please do ... My buddy and I normally stay at the duck away but as you probably know they only have a few rooms and fill up fast when the conditions and fishing are good we eat out so cooking is not a issue !! Thanks Paul

As far as ice fishing interest guys, it is an ideal location but I am going to have to work out some logistics. Keeping road plowed and running water.

Dont need water or plowed road here... just a warm bed! We'll bring the rest on sleds[emoji4]