Oneida Lake cabin rental

Thanks Chowdaire I will check it out , anybody know of any other places it would really be nice to have a boat slip too , south east shore would work too .

Also its only my wife and I so just looking for a small clean cottage preferably with a boat slip but not a must and something we can rent for two days at a time  , thanks 

Charleys is a pretty good run to the eastern part of the lake but that would have been perfect with the boat slips and ramp and very reasonable , I will keep it in mind .I'm noticing alot of places are already full for June .

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, chugbug said:

Got to thinking there may be someone on the forum that would rent out there cabin or cottage on Oneida for a few days at a time , just the wife and I , you won't even know we were there .

Many NYS Counties have requirements for renting property, and a special tax collected as well.  People that rent their property generally do it as a business, not "for a few days at a time."

glad it was good for you the reviews were pretty bad , yeah I'm finding most places want a 3 day min. stay , I think a motel for short trips will be better , I can watch the weather late in the week and decide at the last minute if its worth the run up  , was thinking a dock setup would be nice but maybe I can find a marina to tie up at eventually .