Sold / Closed Crestliner Aluminum Boat 18' 7"

1987 Crestliner Aluminum boat (Viking V180 Deluxe) for sale.

All welded construction (no rivets). Good, very solid condition.

Only 2 owners. 18’ 7” long, 87” beam.

90 hp Evinrude (1986) with new VRO fuel pump and new stainless steel propeller. 

15 hp Yamaha 4-stroke kicker (2004). Both motors run VERY well.

EZ loader trailer with new Kuhmo tires. This is a genuine multi-species, multi-style fishing boat. Comes with 2 Penn downriggers, rodholders (I can throw in 6 more that aren’t shown in the photos) - everything you need for trolling. Also has a foot-controlled Minn Kota trolling motor and Humminbird Fishfinder. Boat is set up for trolling, jigging for walleyes or lakers, and casting for bass etc. Comes with a deep cycle battery and a starting battery, anchor, life vests, extra seats, fire extinguisher -- everything you need to fish successfully! Lots of storage space. This is an excellent boat for fishing the fingerlakes or Lake Ontario. Comes with other misc. stuff like bumpers, ropes and boat cover (although I have always had it in a garage). $5000 or $4000 without the Yamaha kicker.

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9801.jpg

IMG_9803.jpg

IMG_9804.jpg

IMG_9805.jpg

IMG_9806.jpg

IMG_9807.jpg

IMG_9765.jpg

Edited by L&M

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really find it hard to believe that someone hasn't snapped up this boat. It has put money fish in the box in numerous derbies when  I've also fished in nearby in my own boat and I've seen it out in all sorts of weather capably holding its own real well on Seneca Lake. It is set up great for  multispecies fishing as well as jigging for trout and trolling etc. The guy who owns it is a very reputable  and capable fisherman who is just moving to another boat as many folks do. There have to be folks out there looking to get into the game wanting a proven boat set up for fishing that is just sitting waiting for the right person who doesn't have one already. It would even make a great winter fishing boat on the Fingers for someone who may have a larger less manageable one for that purpose.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...