Silver lake access

Bought and rigged up a kayak for fishing. I’m hoping to get it out on Silver Lake next weekend. Is there any launch access on the north side of the lake, or am I limited to launching from the state park at the south end? I am launching from a trailer and want to use a ramp. It’s a big, heavy kayak.

Will be my first outing on Silver Lake. Any general recommendations for where to start? Mostly interested in perch/panfish but certainly wouldn’t complain if a walleye found its way onto my stringer.

There is a private pay launch at the north end of February Oatka st, rat 10.  They do have a ramp.  You would have to paddle down the creek a ways before getting to the lake. I would google it to check if you would like to paddle that distance first.  Other than that, south end, state launch.

1 hour ago, Pequod1 said:

There is a private pay launch at the north end of February Oatka st, rat 10.  They do have a ramp.  You would have to paddle down the creek a ways before getting to the lake. I would google it to check if you would like to paddle that distance first.  Other than that, south end, state launch.

Looks like it is on the silver Lake Inlet.  Is that the one?