We got a bit of a late start  and headed out of the shute at 7 am and sat down in 60 ft. of water and started setting things up. Not much at all on the graph as we headed out on a north westerly troll into around 280-320 fow with an

occasional mark here and there. We picked up 2 very small kings that we put back to grow, but still no bait to be seen. Once past the small flock of boats we decided to head back in to somewhat shallower water just to see if we could mark anything. Ran into about 90 ft of water and the bait started showing up more than we seen all morning and just then the port side dipsey started to scream and we picked up our first nice king of the day about 17 lbs. on a habanero spoon 175 back on a 3 setting. Got that one in the box and shortly the starboard rigger popped and was ripping line very nicely although that one was not to be, after a short fight it was just gone!! grrr!! Did nothing wrong that I know of just got off. another 2 hrs. went buy and finally the port side dipsey with a flasher fly combo went off and the fight was back on. This guy wasn't so lucky and after a really nice fight we boated him too. Frog spin dr. with a pro-am fly 220 back on a number 1 setting. Marked several more bait pods the rest of the afternoon but it was somewhat of a grind with only one more good release that was gone as soon as it hit and my partner was the one that dropped that fish so I felt better about the first one. Over all it was a beautiful day, overcast with a light breeze and calm waters. The bite could have been better but we had a great time with 2 nice kings in the box to show for our efforts. So I've had better days and much worse days on the lake and can't wait to get back out there again.

6-10-18 FISH 1.jpg

6-10-18 FISH 2.jpg

6-10-18 FISH 3.jpg

6-10-18 FISH 6.jpg

6-10-18 FISH 7.jpg

• Like 1

We got a bit of a late start  and headed out of the shute at 7 am and sat down in 60 ft. of water and started setting things up. Not much at all on the graph as we headed out on a north westerly troll into around 280-320 fow with an
occasional mark here and there. We picked up 2 very small kings that we put back to grow, but still no bait to be seen. Once past the small flock of boats we decided to head back in to somewhat shallower water just to see if we could mark anything. Ran into about 90 ft of water and the bait started showing up more than we seen all morning and just then the port side dipsey started to scream and we picked up our first nice king of the day about 17 lbs. on a habanero spoon 175 back on a 3 setting. Got that one in the box and shortly the starboard rigger popped and was ripping line very nicely although that one was not to be, after a short fight it was just gone!! grrr!! Did nothing wrong that I know of just got off. another 2 hrs. went buy and finally the port side dipsey with a flasher fly combo went off and the fight was back on. This guy wasn't so lucky and after a really nice fight we boated him too. Frog spin dr. with a pro-am fly 220 back on a number 1 setting. Marked several more bait pods the rest of the afternoon but it was somewhat of a grind with only one more good release that was gone as soon as it hit and my partner was the one that dropped that fish so I felt better about the first one. Over all it was a beautiful day, overcast with a light breeze and calm waters. The bite could have been better but we had a great time with 2 nice kings in the box to show for our efforts. So I've had better days and much worse days on the lake and can't wait to get back out there again.

336967273_6-10-18FISH1.thumb.jpg.79f870042496a43133546a4fe91bfa2e.jpg
1133393049_6-10-18FISH2.thumb.jpg.4c4e6651cb4347ac8c81476685a065a2.jpg
677700367_6-10-18FISH3.thumb.jpg.d3011d9f22e87611226f9cb41531c839.jpg
397887015_6-10-18FISH6.thumb.jpg.2d19cc44689404433da626e60604d239.jpg
1408482722_6-10-18FISH7.thumb.jpg.d5a3dea752eaeebf93dfd42994336e83.jpg
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

13 hours ago, Fishnut said:

Thanks for the report. I’ll be fishing out of Olcott Wednesday night thru Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Keep us posted please. Maybe I'll go Sat or Sun. 

• Like 1