for sale : usa 1989 Tiara 3100 open

Looking for interest in Purchasing my Tiara 3100. I am looking to move up to a boat with a larger cabin. I am not willing to sell until I find the boat I want. So with that being said. I am going to try and find a potential buyer while I search. I will not take less than $38000 for My Tiara it will not be negotiable. I don't have to sell and love my Tiara just not enough room. If this is in your budget and would like more info I will be happy to send information and pics. Please no tire kickers. 1000 hrs on Mercruiser EFI 454's - 2000 hrs on boat. She was in salt I have had her for 3 seasons. Only salt issue I have had was fuel tank, that was replaced. Everything else is in working order. 

Tiara 1.jpg

Tiara 2.jpg

Tiara 3.jpg

Tiara 4.jpg

Tiara 5.jpg

Tiara 6.jpg

Tiara 7.jpg

Tiara 8.jpg

Tiara 9.jpg

Tiara 10.jpg

Tiara 1.jpg

Tiara 2.jpg

Tiara 4.jpg

Tiara 6.jpg

Tiara 7.jpg

Tiara 5.jpg

bj tree.jpeg

Edited by piratesholly
Pictures
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 7:50 AM, jigstick said:

How would I get the boat to North East harbor on Lake Erie?  Would I have to go through the Welland Canal?

I believe that Krenzers will actually haul the boat wherever for a charge of course but a lot cheaper than paying for the fuel

I would take a wild guess that it will run you around 1 grand to move it on land. If you drove it from Sodus to NE Harbor your looking at maybe 150 miles @ 1 mpg @ 4.00  per gallon so that's 600.minimum in fuel alone and that's not counting moving your cars around. Then when you get to the Welland [,which may charge you as well ],you wait until they assign you to a ship that's going through and you shadow it the whole trip which is about 8 hours with no stopping. And you might wait 8 hours to get assigned. So you may be looking at a 2 + day trip when its all done and said.If your worried about that small moving cost maybe your looking at something that's out of your budget range. Maybe you should call some marinas and ask, or google boat haulers. Used to be a guy in WNY that had a trailer and did it for a living. Check out Craigslist. Or buy a trailer, get the permits yourself and save winter storage and in out fee's . Trailer would pay for itself in about 3-4 years that way and add resale value.

• Like 2

3600 is a sweet boat...particularly with diesels. My buddy had a 93 with cat 3208 T/A. It Burned 16 gph at running speed. Pretty economical for a boat that size. The 36 destroys 4ft chop. Very well designed boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United