I-Bay Largemouth

idn713

I live in Chili and I fish all the surrounding lakes it seems besides I bay. I am getting real tired of what seems like a 50 minute drive everywhere and wanna focus on that body of water 20 min from me. 

I dont want specific spots but can anyone provide insights on the general largemouth pattern on I bay? I know that with the bait in there and being connected to Lake O it has to have a couple of big fish swimming off those ledges.

It is tough to fish on the weekends due to boat traffic.   Early AM during the week is possible but can still get busy.  It fishes like the other bays of Lake O.  I suggest whacky worms off the ledges.  Bay has a little of everything.  Ledges, Lilly pads, weed beds, some small bays.  It is hit and miss like any other fishing.  Last couple years seems like the fishing was down, but i have been fishing the fingerlakes more. 

Yah, my sense is that the bay is largely ignored in the summer cause people don’t know how to properly fish it. As you have clearly showed, there are nice fish to be had.

I'm good with people not coming there in the summer lol more room for me [emoji1]

Sent from my Z983 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...