Sold / Closed 20' Grady White Overnighter $7,000 OBO

40 minutes ago, Bozeman Bob said:

I will take a wild guess ,the boat was listed in 2018 ,we are now in 2020 ,probably sold a long time ago.  He also list his number and wrote to message/ text him. So maybe anyone looking should try that route. 

Yup you're probably right...I did text him but the number is wrong so I guessed at the last digit, the one he posted has too many digits...Oh well time to look for another boat!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just thinking out loud but I would figure any boat for sale for 2 years would have been looked at by enough people to have determine that there were problems and not worth wasting my time.

That being said I think with the hit the economy is going to take with this covid issue and many people being left with much less disposable income our toys are going to be worth much less than they were 6 months ago.

Ontario has just mandated the closure of all public and private recreational facilities. This includes parks, playgrounds, marinas , launch ramps, among many other things I fear this may be the fishing season that wasn't..

43 minutes ago, horsehunter said:

Just thinking out loud but I would figure any boat for sale for 2 years would have been looked at by enough people to have determine that there were problems and not worth wasting my time.

Uhhh the reply above the one you replied to states it was sold two years ago.  As to why it wasn't marked as sold there may be a few reasons , from the OP was getting out of boating/fishing completely , didn't know how to close/edit in a "sold " on his ad , never visited this site or his listing after it was sold ,or just didn't care and wasn't getting any calls as the number he listed had too many digits.

1 hour ago, Bozeman Bob said:

Uhhh the reply above the one you replied to states it was sold two years ago.  As to why it wasn't marked as sold there may be a few reasons , from the OP was getting out of boating/fishing completely , didn't know how to close/edit in a "sold " on his ad , never visited this site or his listing after it was sold ,or just didn't care and wasn't getting any calls as the number he listed had too many digits.

I'm just wondering why anyone would consider replying to a two year old add but it seems to happen all the time. I would just assume if it still hadn't sold there are issues.