Sold / Closed 1980 Boston Whaler 13 ft, 1988 Evinrude 40hp, EZ loader trailer $3500.00 or best offer

MCF

7/15/2018-sold

May not be what most are looking for on here but you may know someone who is...………………...

1980 Boston Whaler 13 ft , 1988 Evinrude 40 hp and EZ loader Sprint Trailer.

New tires on trailer 4/18.  The boat is a solid 8-9 out of 10 in terms of condition.

$3500 or reasonable offer.

Reason for selling, bought a 17 Whaler

Location Dunkirk NY 14048

DSCF1055.JPG

DSCF1060.JPG

DSCF1062 (1).JPG

DSCF1056.JPG

DSCF1057.JPG

DSCF1058.JPG

Edited by MCF
PRICE CUT

I have the age of the motor listed 1988, I have the registration for both in my name.

I have no idea the hours on the motor, from the overall condition of the boat and motor, I would speculate

it was little per year.

• Like 1

Very cool boat. Had the same one with a 35 and it ripped. Looks to also be in great condition. Price is right as well if it comes with a decent trailer. Will sell fast

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

Very cool boat. Had the same one with a 35 and it ripped. Looks to also be in great condition. Price is right as well if it comes with a decent trailer. Will sell fast

I had  one for 22 years and fished in the shipping lanes with it on Lake O more than once chasing the steelies and the middle of seneca in snow storms in Jan and Feb.. Wonderful safe boats (mine had 35 horse as main engine) and they can be well rigged for fishing with some thought behind it. I had 2 Cannon electrics with extendable booms and even 15 ft outriggers on mine and a 9.9 kicker. During derbies etc. I'd have people coming up to it and taking pics.. Kinda wish I have held on to it for a winter fishing boat:lol: For someone considering buying it I'd say have John Mann at Sodus Bay canvas make a dodger for the front of it....best money I ever spent in my life. Breaks the wind, keeps water out, and can serve as a dry storage area or place to read books for kids:smile:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1

Ran my 15 from East Fork Pro Marine in Hamlin to Docksiders on Braddocks bay today. Something about those little Whalers, hard to explain. I sold my 22 Revenge on here although Johns point is well taken.
Really cool boat.

Sweet whaler. My cousin had one when he was a kid. Sure is a lot of boat for 13'. Took it out in some rough weather. 13s seem to have an almost cult following. Hold value well. Good luck with your sale.

Don't "give it away" lowering the price. I ended up getting $400 more than I paid for mine after 22 years of use:lol: Just need the right buyer to see it. A lot of times they want them for their kids as they are very safe.

Edited by Sk8man

It looks as though it is great condition so if you live near a highway or perhaps have a friend that would let you park it for sale where there is traffic. A lot of folks buy these for their cottage and for kids and they will stop and look. Mine was sold less than a week after I put a sign on it in my driveway by the first guy that looked at it, and I was getting calls for a week after it was sold.:smile: Good luck with it....like everything else (houses etc.) just takes the right person looking at it.

Edited by Sk8man

Been through the process before, thought I had the buyer several weeks ago was a talker instead have placed it on a couple other channels in the past couple days.