Oneida trip

Been an interesting one so far. Lost the bearings on trailer half way here, have to bring the boat in on electric cause it's about 1fow at docks, had a bunk disenegrate..... BUT. One heck of a father's Day !!!! Ripped in 7 eyes and a jumbo perch in 2hrs all on 3 colors and sticks. Kids had a blast. I never reeled in a fish and had a great time. Surprised at the catch as we went out mid day on flat calm water with a blazing sun. We are here for a week so I will update as we go.

Happy father's Day !!

IMG_20180616_203124977_HDR.jpgIMG_20180617_120627005.jpg70593.jpeg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Awesome report and pics.

I think I saw your boat out on the West end. I took Dad chasing bass yesterday afternoon for a few hours from 13:00. We had a blast. More stinking pickerel than we could count and a dozen nice bass split about evenly lmb/smb. Added a couple of walleye and a big drum for good measure. Pretty good fishing for flat calm and sunny.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Awesome report and pics.

I think I saw your boat out on the West end. I took Dad chasing bass yesterday afternoon for a few hours from 13:00. We had a blast. More stinking pickerel than we could count and a dozen nice bass split about evenly lmb/smb. Added a couple of walleye and a big drum for good measure. Pretty good fishing for flat calm and sunny.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Haven't been too far west. We are staying just west of Lewis PT. As far as the dock, it has been stressful to say the least. Have to come in basically prop out cause it's about 12_14" of water. Bounced off a few things first attempt. Dock is crooked and I didn't bring enough cord to recharge the electric.... House is nice though lol. Having fun either way.

Hit it at 6am today and by 9 we had about 10 with 2 fat keepers, one was prob 30+" and had some fantastic fillets. The other numbers were littles that we prob dragged for a bit. 3 color still hottest with sticks and I sent the riggers out 100 and 125 off the ball with harnesses. Both caught fish.

Rocked em again this am. Just me and my son. Prob caught a dozen and kept 3 good sized for lunch / dinner. Even had a double ! In line boards are pretty tough when it's daddy duty but we made it happen. Lost a real nice one in the prop wash but we kept at it. Even got one on the zebco/rigger setup ! Was a perch and didn't pop the release but it still counts !IMG_20180621_125334356.jpgIMG_20180621_124206607_HDR.jpgIMG_20180621_122222453_BURST001.jpgIMG_20180621_110419813.jpgIMG_20180621_123503216_HDR.jpg