Oneida trip

Great looking fish.  Looks like you have that lake figured out.

Totally agree on the blessings we have to be able to fish and get the family involved.  As parents we set the example, and having spent the past few years setting limits on social media and video game time for our kids, it's a challenge for sure.

Thanks for

Great going NymphO! Those pics of the kids are priceless and no matter what... you are doing the right thing raising them that way. None of us have any guarantees in rearing results but modeling good behavior and exposing them to those kinds of things is certainly the best bet for good results later on.:smile::yes:

• Like 2

Its great you have had some good action to keep them interested sometimes when things get slow they can loose there interest fast , thats why I always took the kids blue gill fishing at a farm pond on the first day of pa trout fishing , kids didn't have a chance on are local trout streams back when they were small now there is a day just for them !! Great report  !!!

Edited by chugbug
  • Like 1

Final run a success. Launched at 8pm picked up a couple by dark but once the sun went down we picked up another dozen. Almost forgot to get a pic of some eyes with my new favourite lure,the patriot... Custom painted... And she works ! Had a handful of takers tonight so it was no prob to get a pic.

Onieda treated me great. Excellent fishing. Basic program that I didn't deviate from all week, 28-35fow, 3 color was the hottest but the 4's and 5's took fish too. All stick bite, mostly black back on copper, daytime silver with red head was good too. maybe a handful on harnesses. I snapped a pic of the graph tonight but added another 10+ waypoints by the nights end. Trolled west from long point.

I'll be back Oneida.... That's a threat !

IMG_20180623_211627188_BURST001_LL.jpgIMG_20180623_204110796.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1