Hookedup 27 & 28 report

Fished in front the seee both mornings for three hours. Sat i was 2 for 3, sun i was 3 for 4. All on jplugs in the upper 5 feet of water. Silver was the better color.I would then run offshore in 150 to 250 ft and and catch 2and 3year old king with steelhead as well. Sat the bite wasnt crazy 7 for 9. Sun was crazy,,,,,,, wow! My group had over 30+ bites in a little over 4 hours. Some monster steelhead were chowing big time. Black and silver stuff with alittle bit of glow on them or purple as well. 28s were the size, even though the bait in the fish were huuuugh. We released alot of of the 2yr old salmon. I also caught an atlantic and one mature king that looked like it was in july. My final trip will be on the 5th of oct. By the way some of my friends fished the river sun and went 9 for 13 on sharks.

Thanks for the report.

What is the speed when trolling by the river? Also, is the speed the same or different when you head out to 150 to 250 FOW?

I went out for couple hours yesterday to the river and ran 4 J-plugs without any bite. I wish I had enough time to fish but had to head back to take my family out to brunch.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Tight lines.