Well I'm going to try meet this weekend a buddy found some rigs in his dad's old tackle box since I have never run meet before a couple of questions do you run it clean or behind a flasher or spin doctor and how long will it last in the water before you need to check it or replace it thanks for any info in advance I tried searching through the forum for these answers but did not see this listed anywhere

Matt

Hopefully someone else chimes in but I believe many run it behind the bigger paddles with longer leader length. And from the very very limited times I have used it it didn't seem to past very long but again not much experience with it. Idk about buffalo are bait shop maybe call Cabela's or Google bait shops around where your staying and give them a call. If I remember right many shops sell out of it when the bite is on

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Brine the meat lots of info an the internet... 11 ‘’ paddle 5’ leaders! Drop along side of boat.. you’re looking for one to two revaluation per second , ad or subtract bend in the head to achieve. Drop down on your lowest rigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

14 hours ago, e1fire said:

Brine the meat lots of info an the internet... 11 ‘’ paddle 5’ leaders! Drop along side of boat.. you’re looking for one to two revaluation per second , ad or subtract bend in the head to achieve. Drop down on your lowest rigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

ive run the same meat on a rig for 12 hours and several fish. when they loose there scales or the fish quit hitting the rig Ill change the meat.

agree with above.   Meat is always in my spread and always in the ice water.  9/10 days it will produce biggest fish of the day

I run big weenies 11 in paddle with meat rig and twinkles. as well as Minions rigs (here on LOU)   Minions don't seem to need much tuning.  Great product

• Like 1