IMG_2276.PNG

I did some trolling in this area on Friday mid - day.

I put the riggers where I was marking fish 50' ish. Did one small rainbow ? On an NBK.

I just ordered a Fish Hawk, so I'm hoping next trip will be more productive.

Sure beats working tho, it was a beautiful day.

Rusty

Went out last night for a short trip.  Dropped the  first rigger at 4:00pm, first king in the box before I got the second one down.  By 6:30pm we put 15 Kings and one Laker in the boat.  Epic fishing last night.  All spoons.  

IMG_3740.JPG

IMG_3741.JPG

IMG_3744.JPG

IMG_3749.JPG

5 hours ago, wallaholic said:

SPOONS, just riggers couldn't run anything else plus we didn't have to.

Awesome job!!! Congrats 2 more weeks till I get there hopefully all stays status quo.

Nice. What general are you fishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Outer trench, working deeper water past mountain 135-160. We ran mostly F/F looking to Target the matures, we couldn’t keep a line down with spoons. Keep 1 spoon and and a slider that got the steelhead and 2 year old kings. Didn’t get any shakers. This was smallest king we released.IMG_2879.JPG

Hey gang just like starcraft said.  130-160 fow, for us it was 90 down on the riggers and all spoons.  never moved anything and never changed anything.  The skips we kept were not going to survive or we would of had a board full of adults.  The last flurry we tripled and released 3 kings 18-22 lbs.  Absolutely awesome!!!!  We were out a little farther closer to the lanes where a lot of fish are being caught right now.  Its a trip to get there out of Henderson but worth the run.  Be safe and aware of the weather, its always good to team up with another boat and the cell service is not the best out there.  Happy fishing and good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greenboatluke said:

Thanks for the info.
Let me add, if you trailer, the run out there is shorter from the Stony Creek launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I launched at Stoney Creek 2 or 3 weeks ago and it was 3ft deep much of the way out into the bay. I hope the water doesn't get any shallower.

• Like 1

Hey Todd thanks for that bit of info. Will have to keep that in mind as I have a week & 1/2 till I get up there!!. Thanks again PAP.

• Like 1