Question on Impact of wind on down temps and fishing

First time coming up in July as normally a spring (April/May) visitor.  I have been reading a lot of comments and reports from guys trying to learn a few thing before I head up with my boys for 9 days. Trying to learn without having to ask guys where they are catching while I am there.  Have a couple questions someone might be able to provide good knowledge on:

1) East wind 10kt or less 12-24 hours - My assumption would be temps that might have been good in 130-150 might move out to 175-200 or more depending on how long it was east wind. So I could start in the same 130' and work north into deeper water.   Does 10kt have much of an impact on down temps?  Or is my assumption fair? Or do I need a different approach.

2) East wind 15-20kt for 12-24 hours - My assumption based on reading threads is those good temps would slide out to 300' or more and the fish could possibly be up higher in water column 30-60 feet instead of down 80-120 if inshore.  So higher junk lines would come into play.

3) West winds generally keep the fish down and inshore waters unless a hard blow?

Any advice is appreciated.  I know most would have no problem sharing info at the dock but I do hate asking where the fish are.