Wanted Brass Beef

Looking for a single or multiple discontinued Moonshine spoon(s) called what I believe is “Brass Beef.”  The bottom of the spoon is brass or copper and is a halfseries with partial glow.  See attached photo.  Thanks!

CC27A2B8-350C-49BB-A6BF-D2B9BC937870.png

• Like 1

Brass Beef is a discontinued spoon from moonshine. I believe they stopped making their brass spoons. For Brass Beef, half is brass and glow green with black dots on the front. The back is brass/copper color also. Mongolian Beef is white glow and green glow on the front and silver on the back.  Attached is a picture of the spoon(brass beef) I own and would like a couple more. Thanks!

468C372D-BE94-4FF4-AA09-EF4F50039EA8.jpeg

35CF0553-B026-4F5B-BEF5-6DF441C6C584.jpeg

Edited by joesmo

Joesmo is right. They made Brass Beef and Silver Beef in the Half Moon series. Both were discontinued years ago. 

They also made Lemon Seeds,  Brass Seeds, Worm Silver, and I believe Silver Anchovy. They were great spoons that caught lots of fish, but the paint starts to come off quickly with every fish. That may be why they were discontinued?

20160912_175433.jpg

Edited by Tyee II

20180614_092055.thumb.jpg.6eeea08e99794697bc47639e863bd50b.jpgWhy can’t you get in contact with Hooked Lures and get one made?? That guy/gal can duplicate anything and today’s clear coats are 10 times harder than they were back then. Look up Hooked Lures. He has posts and is on Facebook. I’ve used his services and they are a excellent group of folks to deal with. PAP.

Edited by pap
  • Like 2

On 6/21/2018 at 1:09 PM, joesmo said:

Looking for a single or multiple discontinued Moonshine spoon(s) called what I believe is “Brass Beef.”  The bottom of the spoon is brass or copper and is a halfseries with partial glow.  See attached photo.  Thanks!

CC27A2B8-350C-49BB-A6BF-D2B9BC937870.png

If you find some or decide to get some made let me know I would like a few of these as well.

PK

I have a Brass Beef, still in package.  I requested a series of gold (Brass) lures and Tom made this one, and a yellow one.  I also had a few geezers (also my design) in brass.  I am going to check my other stash to see if I have any that are not in the package.  

On 6/29/2018 at 12:44 PM, Captain Carl Bish said:

I have a Brass Beef, still in package.  I requested a series of gold (Brass) lures and Tom made this one, and a yellow one.  I also had a few geezers (also my design) in brass.  I am going to check my other stash to see if I have any that are not in the package.  

Do you have any Worm Silver spoons you would part with? Any idea why they stopped making these spoons? 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/22/2018 at 9:10 AM, Tyee II said:

Joesmo is right. They made Brass Beef and Silver Beef in the Half Moon series. Both were discontinued years ago. 

They also made Lemon Seeds,  Brass Seeds, Worm Silver, and I believe Silver Anchovy. They were great spoons that caught lots of fish, but the paint starts to come off quickly with every fish. That may be why they were discontinued?

20160912_175433.jpg

I will buy as many lemon seed as you have if you want to sell them. Even if used.  

19 hours ago, Zack Turner said:

I will buy as many lemon seed as you have if you want to sell them. Even if used.  

I just saw some on ebay the other day. I have a few that I would prefer to hang on to but as I said before, I'd be happy to trade those along with any brass beefs and seeds I have for some Worm Silvers!

20160912_174451.jpg