for sale : usa For Sale 57 Lure's and 28 Stickbaits

Sale is pending payment-Monday June 25th 2018

Mostly New and some slightly used Lures, Silver Streaks, Stinger's, Northern Kings, Few Jensen single hook, Viper. As you can see these are in excellent to really good condition. Fair market values

Local Area sales Oswego, Fulton, surrounding area, no shipping, in person sales, cash preferred, no personal checks. I will not give anyone my Paypal account. Best offer over $300.00

New and slightly used Stick baits, Smith wicks, Few Bass Pro, Rapala's, Challengers, Bay Rats and Case . Same sale conditions as Lure's. Best offer over $160

More stuff to come,Dipsey Divers, Jet Divers, Spin Doctor's, Flashers and attractors, ETC.

Stick Baits.jpg

Edited by reillym
sale pending

1 hour ago, suttontroller94 said:

Who pays new prices for unpackaged lures? :puke:

just because they are unpackaged doesn't mean they are of less value, yet I have them marked way below retail, do the math.

so place a bid, what a steal.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ontherise said:

I counted 57 spoons. So over 5 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I thought the spoon pad pics were the same pad, my bad. Still way too high for me.

1 hour ago, steelydan said:

I thought the spoon pad pics were the same pad, my bad. Still way too high for me.

Its way to hard to divide them up so thought I would do it the way its shown, who knows I may have to change it up.Thanks

18 minutes ago, Brwntrt said:

wow...high price   sorry

I didn't want to divide them up but come Monday I may half to split the magnums from the rest. I know everyone is looking for a deal but I've sold a lot of stuff

way under priced and per lure and condition this is a very fair price. Check back Monday night or Tuesday to see if I've changed the deal.Thanks

Leave the poor guy alone, people try to sell stuff here for way to much money all the time. Last week some guy listed two Okuma reels for absolute retail and someone bought them. Pays to do your homework.

1 hour ago, pap said:

Magnum size silver streaks 4"Screenshot_2018-06-23-15-49-46.thumb.png.d1242ddc962ea2ebdae2ecc4d31c5d14.png

hey there pap, come on, you've been here a long time, we shop at all different places and I paid much more in some of my local stores, my prices are fair market value of what I paid not what you can find the cheapest online. One year ago these were running 10-12 dollars a Gander Mountain and Fat Nancy's in Pulaski.

43 minutes ago, dry net said:

Leave the poor guy alone, people try to sell stuff here for way to much money all the time. Last week some guy listed two Okuma reels for absolute retail and someone bought them. Pays to do your homework.

Thanks, but like I just told pap the price I posted is based on what I paid at my places, not what everyone else can find the cheapest, other wise I'm taking a big lost. No one sells something based on every ones else's criteria.

12 hours ago, drlfc said:

Are they sold yet?

No there not, I have them on a few sites, got offers way below asking price and some want me to divide up the Lures, if you want them let me know.

Thanks