Sold / Closed 2-Stroke Long Shaft Kicker Motor

Looking for a 20" long shaft tiller steer kicker motor in the 10-15HP range. I need one that will charge my batteries. It needs to be a 2 stroke because it will be plumbed to my main fuel tank, which is pre-mixed 50:1 for my 2 stroke main motor (the VRO was removed by a previous owner). Electric start would be nice but not required.

I'm not looking for a motor with power tilt/trim, or controls. I'm not looking for a 4 stroke because that would force me to have a portable fuel tank on my deck.

Edited by Todd in NY

On 6/24/2018 at 5:56 AM, signalman said:

i have a 2001 15hp lses in good shape for 1200$,it is a mercury,runs good no problem with it the only reason i would consider selling is to put a 4stroke on the boat for a kicker.

I can't find any specs on your 15hp LSES motor. Is that the correct model number?

It is a real nice motor Todd It have saved our butts in the past...so I have a special attachmnent to it:o:smile:

Edited by Sk8man

1 hour ago, Sk8man said:

It is a real nice motor Todd It have saved our butts in the past...so I have a special attachmnent to it:o:smile:

Funny how that works, being attached to something that gets us out of a bad situation :lol: