for sale : usa 1957 Evinude Big Twin for sale

Hi Guys,

Up for sale in Canandaigua is a 1957 - 35 HP Evinrude Bigtwin outboard in excellent condition.  This is the coolest looking motor I've ever seen - I'm a wooden boat guy, and loved the way this looked on one of boats.  It's just not the perfect fit for the boat.

Several years ago this motor was restored to museum like quality as shown in the picture.

This motor runs strong and comes with the throttle plate and cables for a center console boat.

Electric start.

Also comes with a gas tank and fuel connector for this motor.

$1,500O OBO.  There is probably some wiggle room on the price.  Please call Kevin at (315)406-1813 or DM me with any questions.

Thanks!

00909_hBqgySloJNj_600x450.thumb.jpg.ad2c2d8e943d7d29c10c98493580387a.jpg00H0H_6xeP6LFLLIQ_600x450.jpg.753aa4686894a2423601db03aa838344.jpg

Edited by FLXTrolling
  • Like 1

Wow that motor is sweet!! I remember my first trip to Canada I had a old Elgin?? “Spelling” it had a round fuel cell on the top of the motor and it was a single cylinder, which vibrates so bad you couldn’t put a tackle box anywhere other than the floor or that’s where it ended up!!LOL the good  OL’ Days!! Thanks for sharing.