Cayuga Tackle Shops (Aurora, NY)

Can anyone recommend a tackle shop for some equipment (spoon, flies, spin and glo's) and advice for my trip up to Cayuga next week.  I am staying on the lake just south of Aurora.  Thanks in advance.
For flies and spiny docs , spoons think best bet would be bass pro in Auburn . Spin & glows Roy 's manina carry them they are on Seneca lake west side south of Geneva . Fishing been good on Cayuga hard not catch lake trout .

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Try Myers Park. Bears Bait Shop. For a little shop. He has enough to get you started and cheaper than Bass Pro. Shop local. Might actually get a little advice and tips unlike bass pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

magill270, do you or anyone else know if Bears Bait Shop sells licenses? I know that I can get one online but I prefer to buy one in person.

I do not believe the shop at Myers sells licenses.

Bear does not sell licenses.  dave's bait and tackle 315-209-4115 1421 Turnpike rd Auburn N.Y. 13021 no idea what he sells could be just live bait.

Order from fish usa or fat nancy's.  super fast shipping

Edited by vogel451

Yeah bears at myers should be able to help you out , they have ice also which comes in handy but you can probably get that in Aurora too , there is a dock at the aurora inn that you can use to take a break and there is a walk way up to the street to the store right beside the inn has really good eats coffee sweets good stuff , cant leave your boat over night or anything but a nice place to get food .

1 hour ago, 58Johnson said:

If you get your license online, you will need access to a printer to print it out. You might want to take care of that before you leave home.

Did that this morning, legal and ready to go.  Now just worried about the 99 degree forecast for Sunday, lol.