Sold / Closed Raymarine sportpilot plus autopilot brand new

New used with stickers still on it. Looks like it comes with everything ready to go.  They stopped making these probably 10 years ago or so but are a great easy to install setup for almost any boat. Really good option for cable steered boats as you dont have to convert to hydraulic. 650 shipped to your door. 

20180625_143333.jpg

20180625_143344.jpg

Edited by L&M

Still have??..any trades??

Sent from my SM-G930P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've run the same unit over 15 yrs.... never an issue.... they sold for $1500 when they came out.... I wouldn't let not fixing anymore be a deterrent.... great cheaper way to get into autopilot.... you'll never fish w/out it once ya got it....

Sent from my SM-T813 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Does it work with any gps? I have a Garmin

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
You could check their web site.... what I like is compass is placed @ the furthest point in the bow.... unit head installed on steering shaft.... if you want to leave the helm, check heading and turn unit off standby to track... unit will keep boat on heading you want.... just turn wheel to new heading if need be... mine is inter linked w/ a Lawrence that I can electronically go to way point to way point ect.... or manual as pre stated

Sent from my SM-T813 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

To the person that purchased this, mount the compass as far forward on a bulk head and as close to the floor as possible.  Also do not over tighten the nut on the steering shaft.  There was a specific torque you had to tighten it to but I do not remember what it was off hand.  I can look to see if I still have my manual somewhere.