Canandaigua LOU Fishing Tourney 10/12/08

The Tourney will be held on the 12th of October there will be no entry fee but plenty of bragging rights to the winner and a chance to meet potential fishing buddies.

Tourney Begins at 6AM and goes until weigh in

Weigh Inn- Canandaigua State Park Launch (North End) on LakeShore Blvd. 2PM Sharp

Most Lake Trout, Landlocked, Rainbow, and Browns wins

*All fish must have a picture taken of it (digital camera or cell phone)

*My business would be glad to donate small prizes for the winner, let me know if your interested in donating small prizes of unused useful fishing equipment as well.

The tourney UHF Channel will be 59

Feel free to talk trash and brag when you catch a fish

Lets have fun

Please post your name and handle if you plan on attending so we know who will be out there.

Hi ncallahan03.

Sorry I'm out. :( That is my weekend to work. Maybe next time. Hope you can get some intrest, it sounds like a good time and the fishing should be good as well.

Maybe I'll see you out there in the coming weeks. I'm in a Tracker Deep V17. Usually run a seth green rig mid-lake at north end, pump house to german bros. area.

Good fishing to all!

LTtroller

Bob

I will be in it! Except my rig is at south end but that's ok. I may be able to get fireplug to mate , maybe you should just join us ncallahan03 if no one is interested. Hey fireplug, whatcha doing that Sunday? I know I have to work on my house but I should be able to get out since the season is burning up.

I will be in it! Except my rig is at south end but that's ok. I may be able to get fireplug to mate , maybe you should just join us ncallahan03 if no one is interested. Hey fireplug, whatcha doing that Sunday? I know I have to work on my house but I should be able to get out since the season is burning up.

I'm in.

thats cool, hopefully we get a few people to say yes.. we had so many responses to first message and almost none to this one...if we dont get a decent amount by friday i guess its off

Nah... we are still fishing I think, right FLX?

I maybe able to make it around 11am or so.. I found out that our niece is getting baptized on Sunday and my wife and I were asked to be the god-parents. I'll be in my 1972 14' Orange Starcraft most likely covering the northern portion of the lake.

Sincerely,

Georged

It looks there is a limited number of people but i will be out in full force tommorow am about 730 am on the north end working german bros ... I am goona try to hook the VHF up ill be on 68 if you wanna holler at the key west... we will just have a friendly competition and some banter...sorry it didnt work out better but we will still have fun...maybe we can figure something out on the radio tommorow for a winner

FYI - I got out on the north end of Canandaigua lake saturday about 10 am. I fished until 2 pm. I went 7 for 8 with 3 lake trout 1 rainbow and 3 SM bass. All were on Sutton 88s I fished other types of spoons and a Howie Fly / Flasher set up also. Most fish were caught in 70-80 ft of water near the bottom. I fished all around, but most came from the east side of the lake. Good luck to all who fish in the LOU Canandaigua Tourney tomarrow.

Georged

see you guys out there tommorow ....vhf is up an running, so if you could shoot a quick line to let eachother know whos coming out tommorow with your call sign

mine is key west (havent named her yet)

Channel 68

cant wait to see everyone out im startin at 730

we can meet around 1 or 2 on the l ake somewhere to make it easy for all, but we can talk on the lake...good l uck all