My dad and I left Arneys Sunday morning about 615 headed out of the channel set up in 70fow and worked north 85 to 125 was the best for us. We had the best day we have ever had, we went 13 for 19. All 4 year old except for 2 Jack's. Biggest was 25# smallest was 13# (besides 2 Jack's). Chinook divers(which a big guy broke our wire and took it along with our spoon* always have a spare!) with mag NKs took the majority of them SD/fly caught a few. We had the best luck running any type of spoon with black dots on them. With riggers we dropped back far up to 50 to 70ft at times just to get hit hits on them,that's where we lost most of our fish to much slack line. We called it an arm sore day about 1 and headed back in. Was a day for us to remember

• Like 1

My dad and I left Arneys Sunday morning about 615 headed out of the channel set up in 70fow and worked north 85 to 125 was the best for us. We had the best day we have ever had, we went 13 for 19. All 4 year old except for 2 Jack's. Biggest was 25# smallest was 13# (besides 2 Jack's). Chinook divers(which a big guy broke our wire and took it along with our spoon* always have a spare!) with mag NKs took the majority of them SD/fly caught a few. We had the best luck running any type of spoon with black dots on them. With riggers we dropped back far up to 50 to 70ft at times just to get hit hits on them,that's where we lost most of our fish to much slack line. We called it an arm sore day about 1 and headed back in. Was a day for us to remember

Outstanding day.

Absolutely a day to remember

Thanks for the report

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app