Could use 1-2 more teammates for a 40hr striper tournament

oh other than mentioning rods fight with a snail(2) looks like we covered the trip .........hey wait i just thought of another pro/am change at the captians meeting there was free shrimp,chili,and some other oddehours(food)and there were waitresses who were serving drinks to the tables,and were they ever hot ........well the beer goggles helped there looks a little.im might be a little anal(ok a lot) when it comes to catching a tidal waters fish as the bite usually slows to a snails pace(no pun intended rod)so i was acting as the masterbaiter to get the bait back in as fast as we were bringing in the fish.We also lerned a new term from the locals he,he keep this a secret WAFI pronounced waaafeee guess what it stands for....................................................ok time is up Wind Assited Frigging(or another" f" word your choice) Idiot ,new term for blowboats. Thanks to Fishtails and Dieselhp for allowing me to come on board 20/20 hind site thats a brave move for anyone..so Fisherman flip your bergers,Jason shut up idiot,and Musky get the bobber out and land one of those kingcoheads.

Rick & Ray, When you guys left I ended up hanging out at the dock with the locals all day Saturday. I didn't leave the Marina till after 6pm :shock: After cleaning the boat, somehow we Bs'd the whole day away, along with a few Heineken's. Thanks again for the directions Rick!!!!!

Btw, The locals said the fishing has been really tuff this year, not so different than what we experienced on lake O. According to them, we did excellent coming in blind. They didn't believe me when I said we caught 20-25 bass over the two days. Reflecting back, It worked out pretty well I think!! Friday was a gorgeous day on the ocean!

Sounds like a fun time! Now you know what Bob's, Jason's and my world was like

Guys...I found a little trick you may want to use to quiet Ray down a little. Put dry ice in the beer cooler, his lips freeze to the beer can :lol:;)

Sounds like a fun time! Now you know what Bob's, Jason's and my world was like

Guys...I found a little trick you may want to use to quiet Ray down a little. Put dry ice in the beer cooler, his lips freeze to the beer can :lol:;)

His lips froze shut and the good news is you can get quite by 10 am :D

Thanks for the trip guys, it was fun!!!

Thinking of pulling the boat back out of the yard if a nice day shows up on a weekend.

BTW Tom, Bob and Jason I don't know how you guys do it. You are better men then me :D

Thinking of pulling the boat back out of the yard if a nice day shows up on a weekend.

I know I'm watching the weather Rick. Justin Is pumped to get out a time or two yet this season.....and so am I! That trip just left me wanting more 8)

I won't disagree, your rods took fish Ray. Then again, It didn't hurt that you always set up on the side with the good drift. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's why you drove the boat so much....so you could get her pointed in your favor... :lol::lol::lol:

I think If we would have had one or two more days, we would have started really pounding them. We're having some of our catch for dinner tonight....then watching the Phillies bring home the World Series :lol::lol:

I won't disagree, your rods took fish Ray. Then again, It didn't hurt that you always set up on the side with the good drift. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's why you drove the boat so much....so you could get her pointed in your favor... :lol::lol::lol:

quote]

Thats why he would not let me drive. Keep giving me the bad side :D

We are eating the same thing tonight!

Good luck with the game Rod!

Ray,

Good reason to have a beer(beers), watch the game.

• 1 year later...

Fishtales ....I TOOK A DUMP OVER THE RAIL ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO ON LABORDAY OFF SANDY HOOK ON A HEAD BOAT "COCK ROBIN " AND GOT PLUCK OUT OF THE OCEAN BY THE COAST GUARD , STORM CAME OUT OF NOWHERE , SPENT THE NIGHT IN BRICK HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF JELLY FISH STINGS.....NEVER FORGET THAT....GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS WHILE YOU ARE FISHING..........MARK