Cayuga out of myers. 6/27/18

Fished out of myers today. Was on the water at 830 and set up just north of the park. Before I could get all 6 rods out the first dipsey at 240 on a 1 with a spindoctors with white and pink fly fires brought a nice 7 lb lake trout to the boat. Fished with a buddy of mine who has never been and he was stoked. Continued up the east side of the lake doing quite well with lots of action. Best screens were 40 to 60 ft over all different depths. Riggers were slow to fire today and only cought 3 fish on them dipsey were on fire. Caught 16 fish for the day all a mixed bag of 6 to 8 lb lake trout with a couple of salmon. Salmon were all in the 2 to 5 lb range. Had a great time got soaked but still had fun. Stacked riggers from 60 ft up to 20 ft and ran 2 dipsey s at 210 to to 240 ft out. Had a good day. Good luck to all and tight lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished out of myers today. Was on the water at 830 and set up just north of the park. Before I could get all 6 rods out the first dipsey at 240 on a 1 with a spindoctors with white and pink fly fires brought a nice 7 lb lake trout to the boat. Fished with a buddy of mine who has never been and he was stoked. Continued up the east side of the lake doing quite well with lots of action. Best screens were 40 to 60 ft over all different depths. Riggers were slow to fire today and only cought 3 fish on them dipsey were on fire. Caught 16 fish for the day all a mixed bag of 6 to 8 lb lake trout with a couple of salmon. Salmon were all in the 2 to 5 lb range. Had a great time got soaked but still had fun. Stacked riggers from 60 ft up to 20 ft and ran 2 dipsey s at 210 to to 240 ft out. Had a good day. Good luck to all and tight lines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A good day. !

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app