Report:

Friday 6/29/18 - 3pm launch, set up at 200 fow and nothing. Relocated to 120 in front of the plant 5 rig pattern - 4 riggers 80', 82, 87, 88, and dipsey 210'. Depth, speed and temp were: 80', 2.7 and 49.9°. 6pm, Black and silver spoon at 80' fired lost it, reset and immediately fired again at 80' 25lber on the deck. Next 11" green paddle meat rig at 82' fired 20lber on the deck. 645pm we headed in do to a sea sick partner on the boat..... [emoji25]

Videos to follow when i figure out how to download them. 2 of them came on the rod with the water wolf camera. Very excited to see that!

Im here all week, i will try to keep everyone posted as i fine tune my style this week.IMG950861.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I fished mexico yesterday morning 6am to 11am.i brought an old friend with me as a mate cause i was by myself. We hooked up 6 times landing one around 8lb. But things got very bad very quick. He was hitting the bottle and got so drunk he couldnt stand up on the boat. Bein a hazard to himself and a liability to me i had to cut the trip short and 3hrs back home. I would rather have a seasick mate anyday over a drunkmate. 

• Like 4

200’ in front of the plant yesterday morning down 80-60’. 3 kings in the box, 2 on stinger spoons, 1 on flasher fly/dipsey.  Dropped 2 with tackle failure-split ring and a leader, both flasher fly dipsey...

Had a good one to the back on meat and he wanted nothing to do with it and shook off.

• Like 2

NMP was hot(no pun), 5 kings, 2 chromers, 2 browns. 160 fow 70 down 49 deg. One big king 80 fow, hit when I was setting up. So nice to have such a fishery. Spoons, NBK, yellow tail, inmate orange, kevorkian. One on FF.

• Like 1