Amazing fishing continues in Sodus. 730-1030 this morning produced 20+ bites. 130-230 fow. Spoons took all but 1 bite. 40-60 down early, 60-80 later with free sliders and shallow diver doing steelhead later in the morning.

Here is a new format we are trying for our reports:

• Like 1

Nice ride. Saw you out there today. Looking good. Your video format is nice. A couple comments. There are no controls except play and pause. It doesn't say how long the video is. I watched a few minutes earlier today. When I went back, only choice is to start at beginning again. Can't skip ahead, don't know if there was another minute or another hour. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Nice ride. Saw you out there today. Looking good. Your video format is nice. A couple comments. There are no controls except play and pause. It doesn't say how long the video is. I watched a few minutes earlier today. When I went back, only choice is to start at beginning again. Can't skip ahead, don't know if there was another minute or another hour. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It was a beautiful day out there until the heat hit!

If you click the video link, then once it opens click the title, it should open it in youtube and give you full controls [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great post, lots of info. Hope everything stays status quo for another week, but with this heat it’s going to change, usually the warm temps push the fish deeper. That’s ok also just easier to get to down to!!

• Like 1