Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Boat Ladder, Hook Style, $25

I am selling my 3 step boat ladder. It hooks over the gunwale, measures 36" long and 15" wide. It has the 7" wide hooks and hangs over the gunwale. It's in good working condition, and I think it is stainless steel. $25 local pickup around Watertown NY.   I'm selling it because it's too short for my boat. It will fit many different boats with an average gunwale height (my boat measures 36" from floor to top of gunwale).    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Autopilot Recommendation Twin Outboard Boat

Looking for an Autopilot recommendation from someone with a similar boat.  I have a 30 ft. twin 250 hp yamaha outboard powered boat.  The boat weighs about 11,000# loaded.  I've been on a few inboard boats that run the Raymarine EV-200 unit and it works great.  I was told I need to step up to the EV-400 with the type 2 pump due to the size of the motors.  Let me know what you have.   Thanks,   John

in Open Lake Discussion

• Autopilot Recommendation Twin Outboard Boat

Looking for an Autopilot recommendation from someone with a similar boat.  I have a 30 ft. twin 250 hp yamaha outboard powered boat.  The boat weighs about 11,000# loaded.  I've been on a few inboard boats that run the Raymarine EV-200 unit and it works great.  I was told I need to step up to the EV-400 with the type 2 pump due to the size of the motors.  Let me know what you have.   Thanks,   John

in This Old Boat

• Wanted trolling boat for trout

(Finger lakes region)   I am on the look for a nice salmon/trout boat that I can take out on the lakes. I am currently using a small 14 ft jon boat and am searching for something bigger. Please contact me through message or email with offers Price range (1,000-2,000)    Email- [email protected] Phone-607-703-9087   Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Boat Shelter Help

Trying to find a Boat shelter Both for winter and to keep in year round, my issue is it has to be portable , I've been looking at the Shelterlogic portable round fully enclosed. Any one have any experience with these and how they hold up to our winters? Anyone also No of any for Sale or Place to get a decent Deal ?

in This Old Boat