Cayuga 1st

Fished 7 to 11 today fish finder was lit up but results were poor. Caught 4 one 10 lb.. I threw everything I had at them, with various speeds and no where near the results I usually get with those kind of Mark's. Thought I got a couple with the rigger weight. Just wondering if anyone shook the lockjaw this morning? Stay hydrated out there!20180701_101049.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had a short flurry (Lakers) early then not much until lunchtime when the Lakers went nuts. Heat ran me off the lake. Tending to the riggers was like doing a workout next to a blast furnace. All spoon bite. Temp/Depth seemed to be key.

• Like 1

Fished out of ling point early this morning. Same thing, screens were lit up. Fished from 5:30 to 9:30. Got two decent lakers running through the bait balls with sutton's. Then played with some gambler rigs on the bottom. Got two more with the largest being 30 inches. The two that took spoons were at 2.2 surface, and the two that two the gambler rig were real slow: 1.3 or 1.5 or so. 

20180701_083122.jpg

20180701_082849.jpg

We caught 14 today. All released but a few for supper. Early was better for sure but we had a steady pick. Lots of bait and I had 3 fish hit when I tripped the lines to check for weeds on the lures. Got me thinking they wanted it faster so I kept bumping my speed up. I got them up to 3.5 mph. Had 1 laker hit my rigger then slammed my deep dipsy. Even mix of spoon and flasher fly. Nothing on the spin-n-glo today which is normally good.  Wes

• Like 1

First time on Cayuga for us today. Fished 5:30 - 10a between sheldrake point and Dean's. Went 5-10 all Lakers 80-110 fow with most all Lakers parked at 70. Divers back 200-220 took virtually every hit. Had a Laker hit the diver scream up the water column and jump out of the water at least 6' in the air...did it twice! Never seen a Laker do that. Hot spoon was a Pink P scorpion.

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app