Erie

stoneam2006

Well I dry docked my boat at north east marina for the rest of July into Sept before I head back for salmon. Fishing has been brutal for me so far. Last year we were chasing them in 90 fow on bottom steady. This year they haven't moved in hard yet so scattered. Hoping to get into them this week. Have a guy taking me out Wednesday morning to shop me his program hope it gets me on the right track. Have been talking to few charter captians down here as well helping me out. I'll keep updates here. Thinking about taking the family on a run to Erie to fish this weekend for something different we will see.MVIMG_20180701_081013.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I also fish out of Northeast and have not been able to put fish in the boat like last year. Did you catch the eyes in the top of the water column rather than on bottom.
Yes....starting to go deeper...altho who knows what yesterday and today did...but 50-70fow 30-50 down all harnesses. Will be out tomorrow thru Monday will keep report updated

• Like 1

Went out of north east again today really bumpy had buddy and his family on board had to pull early as everyone was getting sick. Managed 1 22 inch a small and white bass in hr and half. 40-60 foot marked a bunch. Ran 3 rods 7 color took the keeper and had 3oz 50 back and 2 oz 50 back each rod took a fish. All harnesses. Reports from dock this am seem real promising...back out tomorrow

Fished barcelona again today a little slower for me after the winds only caught 10 and kept 7 and lost a few just couldn't get a good program going back at it tomorrow. All on wormharnesses in the top 30 ft of water from 65 to 100 ft of water .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Word has it 40' range is boxing limits

• Like 1

Great pics,  We were just in erie for four days,7-4 thru 7-8   kept limits every day, they are in the top 20' to 30' of water, we fished in the 50 to 70 ' range off the dump...  we fished all spoons, off riggers-dippsys and boards with jets.. hope this helps  good luck to all

Rick

• Like 1