You can catch Kings at the mouth and up to the river to Kodak until the last week of October probably even another week or two after but that would be pushing it...

The biggest king I ever saw in my life was caught on Summerville Pier on November 1st and I have a picture which is why I know the exact date and its probably close to 35-36 pounds and the guy gave it to me so I took it home and the eggs were still in skein and not lose...

Both riggers and flat-lines...

Spoons should be run off the riggers to get them down, and J's can go anywhere...

My best depths for j's are 5-12 feet down around the mouth of the river in 20' of water or so and I stagger leads from 25' being my deep one out to 75' as my high rigger...Flat lines for me are back 100' to start... I think kings are pretty "ballzy" and sometimes dont mind the boat so I keep a short lead rigger and they like diver's out 30-40' and my best rigger depth and lead for J's has been down 8-10' back 25-30'...

You can run a spoon off a flat-line with some weight added 6-8 feet above, and run them from 2 feet down to 2 feet off the bottom with leads anywhere from 25-75' with a rigger...I start short and lengthen as I go...

Cover the water top to bottom and remember j's dive so gotta watch them near the bottom...Its a big pain trying to keep them near but not on bottom especially up-river...

Hey it works ! Went out last Sunday a.m. ran 2 J's on the riggers down 15 then put 2 NK's NBK mags on some sliders and caught a King on the NK's on the Summerville side of the river. One of the few fish I saw caught.

Thanks Again for all the GOOD info !!! :)