for sale : usa Fixed cheater duolock snaps for sale.

10 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

It kinda looked like he was bumping the thread as he had them available and I have a few people may be interested

But now ya have me thinking 

I can make more.LOL

4 hours ago, FishnChef said:

so how exactly do they work do you have to actually thread your line through the rubberish part or can you just clip them on and they'll hold?

Open snap and clip on. Very easy. Attach line to downrigger. Lower weight 5 or6 ft. Attach clip and cheater line and spoon to rod line. lower weight to desired depth

5 hours ago, FishnChef said:

so how exactly do they work do you have to actually thread your line through the rubberish part or can you just clip them on and they'll hold?

Open snap and clip on. Very easy. Attach line to downrigger. Lower weight 5 or6 ft. Attach clip and cheater line and spoon to rod line. lower weight to desired depth

20180805_150314.jpg

Bought two sets and have been using them for the last months.  They are the best fixed cheater lines we have ever used.  Caught several nice kings this weekend, using these snaps.  Great product, great price !!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/5/2018 at 8:35 PM, sammygee said:

Bought two sets and have been using them for the last months.  They are the best fixed cheater lines we have ever used.  Caught several nice kings this weekend, using these snaps.  Great product, great price !!!

Thanks