My son and I hit Fair Haven Friday evening thru Sunday morning.

Checked in at Screwie Louies Fri afternoon

Hit the lake for a couple hours late evening to knock the cobwebs off and see if we could find fish . First 10 minutes on a minion meat rig had a hit , was on for 2 seconds. Bloods pumping now.

Ten minutes later our first fish hit the deck and came in at 18 pounds.

Half hour later another mid teen king. We fished till 9 . Not bad for two hours I felt good. We fished in 180-220.

Saturday morning set up a about 120 heading for our marks from the night before. Ten minutes into it it started . Most fish in the mid teens for us with a couple skippeys in the mix. Most fish came on minion meat rigs set from 50-70 down.

Few fish on spoons ,carbon 14 , caramel dolphin,seasick waddler . We ended Saturday with over 20 bites and 10 of them making it to the net. No break offs , most of the misses were quick . Did have some trouble with fleas clogging up the tip and cheaters , allowing a few fish to get off 40 feet from the boat not being able to real em in.

I don't have down temp but had fish from 30-70 down adjusting depth as the fish told me to.

Funny how specific fish can be ,and one swing and a mis and three fish in a row on minion meat rig green glow 70 down with 5 other rods adjusted to that depth when the hits started, but that's what they wanted and I kept doing it.

Sunday morning had surface temp 10 degrees warmer and the fish were slow for us but managed a few with the last fish a 20 pound king down 50 feet over 180 .

Great weekend with just me and my son ,he reeled in most which was my pleasure. I felt like I was hit by a blow torch Sunday by noon when we finished.

Big shout out to minion meat rigs that tore the fish up fore us.

And for Screwie Louies for being very accommodating and clean nice cabins and having any tackle a guy would need including meat and ice.

Going to try and post a few pics.

Hope you enjoy.20180701_124601.jpg20180630_141728.jpg20180629_215542.jpg20180630_173754.jpg20180629_200230.jpg20180630_120648.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Hey guys, had so much fun last weekend I'm trying it again but this time I brought two new crew members,Mrs Wishinfishing and my daughter, fingers crossed.

Would any of you fine Lou members hit me with the down temp. I do not have it. We're heading out in the morning and also Sunday morning.

Good luck everybody

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app