Skaneateles Sun 7-1.

Morning winds were outta sw at 5-8 mph.

Great spoon bite on the riggers down 50 to 80 over 90 to 140. Went 10 for 12 all on riggers. In 3 hours. We hit the bite window right

FLT AK 47 was the hot spoon.

All fish were typicals for skn, 15-19 inch range, but a few woke up and were a fun battle on the light rods.

Had 1 hit on the copper.

Dipsys and lead core were dead all day.

The wind stopped at 845 and the bite died right with it.

Also I bagged a 4 lb smallie on Tuesday.

Happy 4th belated !

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That’s great to hear that lake is finally turning on. It’s definitely a fun lake to fish with light tackle. Just out of curiosity what size was that flt spoon ? We’ve only ever had luck with the scorpion Michigan stingers our there

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That’s great to hear that lake is finally turning on. It’s definitely a fun lake to fish with light tackle. Just out of curiosity what size was that flt spoon ? We’ve only ever had luck with the scorpion Michigan stingers our there

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

It was not a magnum. And it wasn’t a tint to r either . 2.25 in in length.

Ended up going out sunday morning and stayed between the launch and mandana.   We've always done well there in the past but not the past few trips out.   Got one laker right off the bat 60ft down over 130FOW and nothing after that.  How did you end up doing on the south end?   

Ended up going out sunday morning and stayed between the launch and mandana.   We've always done well there in the past but not the past few trips out.   Got one laker right off the bat 60ft down over 130FOW and nothing after that.  How did you end up doing on the south end?   

Ended up casting for pickerel and nabbed 2 , 1@22 in and 1 @ 28 in. Great fights.