A-Hole with fireworks

Well I'm about 6 months in to waiting for this shop to get my boat repaired. As it is now I'm being promised the end of May. A lot of talk about how parts can't be found for the hardtop etc etc. All I know is it will basically be a year since the fire when I get back in the water. I am looking for a complete hardtop assembly, from the gunnels up, that I can just swap out. That or a shop that can get me in ASAP and get me back in the water. Any help is much appreciated!

• Like 1

I know of a Thompson hard top, (maybe 24) that's beein sitting on a trailer in a yard for maybe 7+ years.  I"m sure it has no motor/outdrive, but I bet the person will let you have it for free or next to nothing.  Located about 50 min SE of Erie PA

2 hours ago, orangediablo said:

I know of a Thompson hard top, (maybe 24) that's beein sitting on a trailer in a yard for maybe 7+ years.  I"m sure it has no motor/outdrive, but I bet the person will let you have it for free or next to nothing.  Located about 50 min SE of Erie PA

Appreciate that. I am working on a possibility right now but I will keep that in mind. Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

on the news they were warning about fireworks safety with July 4 around the corner . I thought of this post from last year.Hope we don't see this happen again . Sure not going to stop people from drinking , dumping trash around the lake and making dum decisions. Good luck to all and be safe .

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Another potential disaster is all the boats that watch them from boats that travel in the dark full blast after fireworks. It happens every year on Canandaigua and I've seen it x 10 at Alexandria Bay.

Edited by Sk8man

Another potential disaster is all the boats that watch them from boats that travel in the dark full blast after fireworks. It happens every year on Canandaigua and I've seen it x 10 at Alexandria Bay.

Went by boat to Oswego Harborfest once from Sandy Pond. After the fireworks it got very scary. Never again

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app