Barcelona July 5th

Just my  luck

Yea buddy!! Nice going. Bet jr asked when are we going again. LOL great to see kids involved with the fishing!! Bringing up my 13 year old daughters, the last I had them up was 5 years ago, way to long of time. Congrats to your outing!!!

Yea buddy!! Nice going. Bet jr asked when are we going again. LOL great to see kids involved with the fishing!! Bringing up my 13 year old daughters, the last I had them up was 5 years ago, way to long of time. Congrats to your outing!!!
Thanks pap!! Thursday was a test drive for him to see if he liked this fishing game he said I'm staying until Tuesday with you guys.Well today might have changed everything the nice rolling lake erie waves got the best of him had to call his dad to get him at the dock he had a tummy if you know what I mean so we will see if he's gonna stay with us or go home with dad .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks pap!! Thursday was a test drive for him to see if he liked this fishing game he said I'm staying until Tuesday with you guys.Well today might have changed everything the nice rolling lake erie waves got the best of him had to call his dad to get him at the dock he had a tummy if you know what I mean so we will see if he's gonna stay with us or go home with dad .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I had 4 sick on my boat today including my kids who been out many times. Was rough today we only made it 2 hrs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app