How’s fishing out of Oswego

I caught 63 million yesterday, caught more Friday, it was a good day, try cleaning yesterday catch, wife is pissed made a mess. Those fleas are tasty though, with butter.

Fleas were bad Sat, even with 30lb mono on riggers they still piled up to the point it would pull outta the releases. Wire was just as bad, LC and copper weren't nearly as bad thankfully. Had to pull and clean rigger lines every 20 mins, every 30 or so for the wire...got old real quick. Might have fished 15 mins out of every hour with all lines in the water.

We landed 20 fish total Saturday and Sunday. Handful of upper teens. Lot of skippys. Two browns and an Atlantic. Fleas seemed worse sunday. Best bite for us was 200 to 250 fow. All spoons
Mainly fat nancy pro am
Few on bloody death and nbk
Riggers an 350 copper

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Pounded the kings sat and sunday lots off big kings and a couple really nice steelies in the 8 to 10 pound range . Fleas wear bad had to work my ass off to just keep 4 rods in the water . Was a total spoon bight for us went out in the 300 foot curve and worked it four hours catching big kings and steelies was a crazy good bight . Sunday am started off the same but slowed so went on the hunt and found them 140 to 200 so filled the box with big kings and were off by 11 .  I love that place but  hate those fleas heading right back to do a 2 day charter on wensday and thursday hope the fleas are not as bad .

Fish tonight, two kings around 20lbs and two steelies on spoons, The kings came on frog FF on a 400 copper,only thing fleas don't bother. One was in 212 fow and 140 fow. My riggers are a complete mess. Marked lots of fish,