Decent day for us this morning. Boated 16 fish and lost a handful more. Fished between 70 and 85 feet between Shipbuilders and Hedges. Mostly Browns with a couple of small kings. Everything we ran took hits. Leadcore, divers and downriggers. Fleas weren't to bad early but late morning they were terrible. 

Decent day for us this morning. Boated 16 fish and lost a handful more. Fished between 70 and 85 feet between Shipbuilders and Hedges. Mostly Browns with a couple of small kings. Everything we ran took hits. Leadcore, divers and downriggers. Fleas weren't to bad early but late morning they were terrible. 

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished on my old Aquasport with new owner and good friend Jake. Ran two riggers with 3 spoons on each plus a copper off the planer

Fished 85-105 and had good marks and bait. 1 steelie 1 brown and 1 laker - all nice fish. Agreed on the fleas - not bad at all early and later they were ridiculous. They are super bad this year. You know it’s bad when they are all over your rigger cable let alone 30lb test

I’m thinking of soaking a rag with WD 40 and coating the line as it runs down with the ball? It couldn’t make it any worse right?Image1531079442.250021.jpgImage1531079455.916457.jpgImage1531079466.763622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app