My wife and daughter didn't go Sunday so me and my son made the journey . Warm water inside ,I did not mark anything including bait under 120at least I didn't. So we dropped gear while looking and in about half an hour we had two skippeys and a really nice steelhead caught on carbon 14 and one of the skippeys on a Shelley snack.

I seen boats working inside so slowly head closer , had a nice rip and was gone before the rod was out of the holder on a minion meat rig. I'm warm water.

When we got in about 113 fow marked bait ,some big balls and some with hooks around some not. Circled thru and came at them at different directions to see if that would trigger them and at different speeds ,nothing, frustrated and out of time we headed back in.

Highlights of the weekend were my wife and daughter each getting to reel in some fish, and my son learning more and how to set rods and help make it happen .

And my favorite part was my daughter's turn on the rod and it turned out to be an 18 pounder and man it was an epic struggle back and forth ,give and take ,intense moments, oh not with the fish but between me and her, her arms were tired and wanted to hand off the rod . We cheered her on and her biggest salmon hit the net.

Slightly bigger than her older sisters salmon , so the battle continues between siblings who's was bigger.

20180707_110052.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1