I Had The Pleasure.

The beautiful Ivanka Trump visited us at our work facility on Monday. My crew was asked to put on a paving demonstration for her. She was very personable and spoke to all of us individually. She is even photobombing me in the newspaper lol. It was a pretty cool experience regardless of your political beliefs5658.jpegIMG_20180709_194827_919.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 7

The beautiful Ivanka Trump visited us at our work facility on Monday. My crew was asked to put on a paving demonstration for her. She was very personable and spoke to all of us individually. She is even photobombing me in the newspaper lol. It was a pretty cool experience regardless of your political beliefs5658.thumb.jpeg.bd5a129f5632c63e805d10d974711214.jpegIMG_20180709_194827_919.jpg.d2df893a28b9c91f6aa635ab2005e81a.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hello landshark yes my son was telling me about her being there. He works for same company as you but in Caledonia (Brennan Bezon ) it's a small world.

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

I think she’s fantastic. Remember you heard it here first, Ivanka will be our first woman President.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sorry whaler I heard it here first lol

IMG_20180709_103922860.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lundbarron77 said:

Hello landshark yes my son was telling me about her being there. He works for same company as you but in Caledonia (Brennan Bezon ) it's a small world.

Yes, I know him and Brad well

• Like 1