2018 food plots

Had the pleasure of meeting Matt (Bosun Cowboy) today. He came over and discked my plot. Fantastic guy, if anyone needs discking done I highly recommend you shoot him a PM.
Hit it with some 15-15 and seeded it this morning. Have the sprinkler going now and looks like rain on Tuesday.
Love it! Image1531670308.852549.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Rain tonight, so excited! Perfect timing for my plot. Have been watering hard but a good rain will be fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

IMG_3459.JPGput in over an acre of pioneer field corn tight to one side of power lines and another narrow acre of soy beans on other side to funnel the deer. Corns over 9ft tall as of today and has 2 ears on Almost every stalk. We Poured the nitrogen to it. IMG_3461.JPGalso planted a sugar beet and pumpkin plot 30 days ago. Poured the Urea to it last week before the rain and it exploded. 60 more days or so to maturity on this plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Reelfanatic said:

More excited for the 30 chestnut trees we planted to start producing. Be a few years but it's gonna change things big time. Some we bought were already producing nuts, so hopefully good yield in few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Happen to get Dunstan Chestnuts?

Food plots lookin awesome guys , we got a 1/2 ac fertilized and planted this past weekend , winter peas,brassica,turnips , question..where did you get the chestnut trees ?