Looking for a slip on the Niagara

Glen,

I forgot you were not out west last year. They had a weigh station right where you are slipping the boat, I am glad to hear you got a slip, I will be slipped in Wilson, but we will be Youngstown for dinner, hope we can get together. We had dinner with Jan last year, I am sure we will hook up again this year. Can't wait till May. Where are you going to staying?

Rich

Glen,

When are you coming out? Are you staying in your camper or a cabin? Let me know we will be there from Thursday the Tuesday. Sounds great, I have Roger(Tinman) coming from Lake Michigan to fish with us with his son. Can't wait.

Rich

Rich we will be out from the 5th to the 13th for the derby.

Staying in a cabin. Can't bring the camper and boat so we rented a cabin.

We should know where they are by the time you get out so maybe save you some time looking.

Glen

Glen,

Well, since it has been a couple years since you have been out there I guess I can find a few for you. lol I hope have a few in the boat by the time you get there. I will be in touch before .

Rich

Hey Reel Magic,

Good to hear from you. You should be happy out at the Bar with Candy. I had a friend of his as an observer in the proams last year. From what I hear he's a good fisherman and you won't be dissapointed. Get in touch with me before then and we can get together out there. The guys at work that sent you that case of plates by mistake are still real happy with your honesty. More important they are still employed. LOL.

Keep in touch.

Glen

P.S. Second place wil be just fine. :D

Jan,

Sounds good to me, hopefully I will have a fish or two on the board by the time you get there. YOu need to give Evan a call, he is coming out again this year also. I will be in touch.

Rich