So been pounding fish out of Oswego since april fished. 4 footers wensday went 8 for 13 with about 20 knock offs thats never a good sign of whats to come went back out at 5am thursday and for the most part fish where gone caught a couple big steelies and a small king and a couple knock offs but just never found them . Weather was great looking to find out  were did  they go east up into mexico or way out deep .  I looked all over from 100 to 400 was surprised to not have found them thinking they went east but any info would be great allways trying to learn more about how they travel . THANKS 

• Like 1

Did not send riggers that deep do to i catch most of my fish on temp break so 105 on the rigger was as far down as i went temp break was around 80 feet and marked fish at 65 to 75 but those were mostly steelies as the fish we caught we marked them then got bit and caught some 8 to 10 lb steelies . 

• Like 2

Did not send riggers that deep do to i catch most of my fish on temp break so 105 on the rigger was as far down as i went temp break was around 80 feet and marked fish at 65 to 75 but those were mostly steelies as the fish we caught we marked them then got bit and caught some 8 to 10 lb steelies . 

With 105 out on rigger you were fishing at approx. 80 ft

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yaa even with 13lb waights at 2.2 the blow back is alot so i allways have temp prob at 50 degrees and deep rigger 10 to 15 deeper  . My helix 5 does not really mark kings really well deep so a new raymarine dragonfly 7 pro is  coming in the next couple days so helix will be for mapping and raymarine for looking for fish think a full 7 inch screen will help alot . I did notice steelies mark really well on it at 75 feet on it though i guess they are just moving a little slower lol.

Got one king on a fake meat rocket off 300 dipsey, my rigger were 100-120 . I have a new fishhawk that shows how deep the rigger is . Tuesday and Wednesday the fish were a lot higher and out of temp . Thursday morning , I fished the same depth and didn’t move a rod . When I went deep . Rods fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I came out of Mexico , but fished by the plant . I think the rough water on Wednesday pushed the fish deeper . Over the years , when fishing and the cold water moves out , I found out the kings don’t leave . They go deep .

Got one king on a fake meat rocket off 300 dipsey, my rigger were 100-120 . I have a new fishhawk that shows how deep the rigger is . Tuesday and Wednesday the fish were a lot higher and out of temp . Thursday morning , I fished the same depth and didn’t move a rod . When I went deep . Rods fired.

Have you checked your rigger counter against your fish hawk. It’s an eye opener. I run 16# torpedoes and it’s still a big difference, especially in currents

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys i no alot of people were in search mode having trouble finding them lots of chatter on vhf and boats never really settled in any one area . Did not go down to the plant and i now many time that i do go towards mexico there tends to be alot more bait around . I guess the next time i have trouble i will try fishing alot deeper then temp or pick up and make a run east or west i did that this spring with browns and it was like night and day .