Sold / Closed 2016 210 Fishmaster

For sale is my 2016 fishmaster 210 200hp Yamaha, 9.9 yamaha kicker, love the boat but going bigger, Minnkota Terrova with autopilot, full enclosure, on board chargers for both trolling motor, and boat batteries, has new raymarine a78 fishfinder with downvision, raymarine Radio, raymarine A65 GPS, fish Hawk x4d, scotty 2116

Traxstech rod holders and track, will sell without rod holders at a reduced rate

55,000 obo20180714_141656.jpg20180714_141647.jpg20180714_141635.jpg20180714_141622.jpg20180714_141608.jpg20180714_141554.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by L&M

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful boat but it's out of my price range. I've been looking for a Fishmaster 196 & saw yours. Does the MinnKota have the Ipilot link? I assume it's the 112# thrust 36V 72" shaft? How much without the rod holders? I don't need the marine radio or the fishfinder either. If you got the price down to the low 40's, we might be able to make a deal. 

Beautiful boat but it's out of my price range. I've been looking for a Fishmaster 196 & saw yours. Does the MinnKota have the Ipilot link? I assume it's the 112# thrust 36V 72" shaft? How much without the rod holders? I don't need the marine radio or the fishfinder either. If you got the price down to the low 40's, we might be able to make a deal. 
Yes has ipilot, it is 112# 72"

I've been looking at the pics alot, but at 50K it's still too much for me. If you'd remove a few more things that I don't need, I'd have to take a hard look. But realistically, we're a ways off and I should keep looking. Thanks.
Yeah, I'm not interested in parting it out so to speak

• 1 month later...

Steelbird, do you have any idea of what the replacement cost is?  I suspect not.  You'd be better off finding a 2004 for your budget or buy that minus both motors for $40K.

Great boat.  Don't let dreamers discourage you.

Edited by hairybumcrack
  • Like 2

yeah that boat went for stuuuuupid cheap but that doesn't make this one  worth any less. given the market for these boats and the fact that it's pretty much new and loaded up with high-value gear the price is certainly fair. 

Edited by FishnChef
  • Like 1