Spun on my waypoints heading back to port- took 3 steelhead and dropped 2 more. Pulling rods soon- great day on the water with my dad! NW troll put the kings in the boat. First year with a boga grip- what a awesome C and R tool. All fish returned unharmedIMG_1385.JPGIMG_1388.JPGIMG_1390.JPGIMG_1387.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Someone always wants to piss on someone’s campfire. I’ll continue to revive my fish until they start fighting the grip and give them the best chance of survival- My kings when released today headed straight down to the depths- Take it for what its worth- By the way my glass of beer is half full not half empty right now [emoji16]/[emoji106]Gill-T

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

Someone always wants to piss on someone’s campfire. I’ll continue to revive my fish until they start fighting the grip and give them the best chance of survival- My kings when released today headed straight down to the depths- Take it for what its worth- By the way my glass of beer is half full not half empty right now [emoji16]/[emoji106]Gill-T

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

4 hours ago, battlehammer said:

Someone always wants to piss on someone’s campfire. I’ll continue to revive my fish until they start fighting the grip and give them the best chance of survival- My kings when released today headed straight down to the depths- Take it for what its worth- By the way my glass of beer is half full not half empty right now emoji16.png/emoji106.pngGill-T

I agree. At least they have a chance. Thanks for the report.  You found them way out deep. Did you try in shallower at first?