Top 3 atommik flies

Had a question. A bunch of people mentioned a stud fly but when I looked on the attomik site to grab a few the listing got me a little turned around about what fly people were talking about. There is one hammer live lime fly that is also labeled with (stud fly) next to it. There are a few other flies labeled as being some variation of a stud fly I attached pictures as examples. I am guessing that it would be one of the flies that are similar to each other. The one fly being labeled as a stud fly but looking so different from the others threw me off. Can someone let me know which one is actually a stud fly?Screenshot_20180724-154131_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180724-154156_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180724-155253_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180724-155302_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I guess what I was asking is when someone says they are using a stud fly are they really just referring to a variation of a hammer fly like in the first picture? Or do they mean a completely different color fly? The last 3 pictures are all stud flies with slight variations but all 3 are very similar to each other unlike the fly in the first picture. Not really a big deal I am going to order both I'm just trying to wrap my head around what people mean.

The second one is the original, the rest are variations. Hammers are still tried and true. When the next new fly gets mentioned everybody will grab that.  

Edited by Firechief48

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the site's labeling is confusing. Also, when I receive my flies, all they have is a number, so I have no idea what they are. Frankly, I don't want to go back online to find out when I have the fly right in hand, and all I have is a number that means nothing. On the other hand, I always end up with flies and lures out of the package and I have no idea what they are anyways, do I guess it doesn't matter!

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 4:00 PM, carhartt123 said:

Had a question. A bunch of people mentioned a stud fly but when I looked on the attomik site to grab a few the listing got me a little turned around about what fly people were talking about. There is one hammer live lime fly that is also labeled with (stud fly) next to it. There are a few other flies labeled as being some variation of a stud fly I attached pictures as examples. I am guessing that it would be one of the flies that are similar to each other. The one fly being labeled as a stud fly but looking so different from the others threw me off. Can someone let me know which one is actually a stud fly?Screenshot_20180724-154131_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180724-154156_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180724-155253_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180724-155302_Chrome.jpg

The S528 and S528X are my two favorite of the studs.