Walleye Drawing

Howdy all,

A fellow I know from the North Country recently finished this drawing of a walleye. He’s not real well versed in e-commerce, so I offered to see if I could sell a few online for him.

IMG_0019.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

The size of the paper they are printed on is 11” X 15 1/4”. There is a boarder of approximately 1”, making he drawn portion about 10” X 14”

He has a very few larger prints of the same drawing. I don’t have the exact dimensions, but are approximately 14” X 19”

The price for the regular size print is $90.00 delivered in the US.

The large print is $ 125 delivered.

I prefer PayPal, but if your not in a hurry, and can wait for a check to clear before shipping, I will take a check.

$10 discount if paying with cash, and picked up in person in Watertown NY.

PM me if interested,

Thanks for looking,

Rusty

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, rusty1034 said:

I’ve tried a couple of different was to get a clearer photo to attach, but can’t seem to get it to happen. Any suggestion? The pix I’m trying to attach is very clear.

Thank - Rusty

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Can't quite understand what your problem is, but I imagine it has to do with uploading direct to LOU.

I would suggest first uploading to imgur.com, then link the image through here. Don't upload, use IMG tags (wrapped in square brackets). I can help you with that if you give me the imgur link.

8 minutes ago, ontherise said:

I see three perch, one baitfish ,a woman with pointy ears, a man with a hat and an eyeball..

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I also see big boobies on the left, and a naked woman in the log. Also writing that looks like "Sally" with a heart and cross.

I see three women (2 faces, 1 full body)

Also a hat sitting on the bottom.

Very cool drawing!

Edited by Sterling

Paul is a friend of my fathers. Have many interesting drawings of his. When he saw my pb walleye pic it intruiged him that he never had a drawing with one. Damn cool to have him go off your own pic of one! 

958.jpeg

Edited by Au Grabber