Great Lakes Water Levels

The Chicago Tribune has a story on The Lake Superior Water Control Board dumping excess water into the Lake Michigan And Huron Basins. Something is out of control and eventually Lake Ontario is going to get the brunt of this mismanagement. Search it out now.

Paid for a dock we can’t use. We are trailering due to excess water in Lake Erie (Lorain OH) and bridge clearances. We fished one evening and when we came back in we couldn’t fit under a bridge. We gained 3-4” of height compared to when we left earlier in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paid for a dock we can’t use. We are trailering due to excess water in Lake Erie (Lorain OH) and bridge clearances. We fished one evening and when we came back in we couldn’t fit under a bridge. We gained 3-4” of height compared to when we left earlier in the evening.

Lake Erie water level changes suddenly to air pressures, wind direction changes , evaporation rates and inflow from dozens of rivers and creeks. Buffalo Harbor has seen changes of nine foot at times like high winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United