Crazy. Found a pod of a good class out 350-400. Ran em over and ended up with 20ish to the boat. We never got to sit down. A triple (with 2 guys) multiple doubles and a line going every few minutes. We hit the water around 530 and pulled lines by 9. Absolute slaughter fest. Best night of fishing ever. Everything took fish. Spoon (mag, black/green w/silver back) took the big girl @22#, 198 dipsy on 3.5. Meat was hot too. Big paddles all colors worked. Fish were spread from 40-80 feet down. They seem to like the 50° temp right now. One nice steel and one Skippy the rest were all good fish. Also had my first giant lamprey encounter. He will never latch on to a fish again. Had the coast guard creep up as well, the big boat. They kept coming closer and finally came to the boat, we slowed down to about 1-1.2 they asked if we saw any boats in distress and flashing their lights, we hadn't seen any boats so they slowly cruised on, as I turned around, bang, fish on. They stuck around for the net job then took off. Made me laugh. Wish I had the GoPro going for that one. Fishing is on fire, get out there!

76727.jpeg76743.jpeg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

NymphO you are a hell of a quick study!!! ( l mean this in a good way )
You bought a basket case boat in the late winter early spring and totally rebuilt it.
Dove head first into trolling, walleye salmon, Lakers and pan fish.
And your tearing hell out of it!!! Good job brother!! And excellent reports. Keep it up.
Building memories is great isn’t it???

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

NymphO you are a hell of a quick study!!! ( l mean this in a good way )
You bought a basket case boat in the late winter early spring and totally rebuilt it.
Dove head first into trolling, walleye salmon, Lakers and pan fish.
And your tearing hell out of it!!! Good job brother!! And excellent reports. Keep it up.
Building memories is great isn’t it???

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
Huge compliment. Thank you ! That really means alot. I've got a great partner and access to forums like LOU that have been instrumental in my success. I'm just thankful to be able to have the opportunity to enjoy the experiences and NOTHING compares to watching my kids reel in fish.

• Like 2

This is a late report, but been too busy since return to Ohio to get to it. Fished towards Wilson July 11-14. Total of 14 fish in 4 trips, but 9 were 15 to 26 pounds. Thanks to Bill Hilts Jr. and others for putting us on big fish from the start. Caught fish from 85 to 270 the first three days. Fished the evening bite Wed. and Friday, the morning bite Thurs. and Saturday. Oddly, we got all of our morning fish on spoons off the downriggers, 70-85 ft. down. Moonshine Mongolian Beef was best. Got all our evening fish on magnum dipsy with flashers and flies. Best was 235 out with 8* Spin Doctor (crush/crush with black dots) and KRW glow mirage. Saturday morning was offshore bite. Spent most of the morning trying to find them where we had been catching them before heading out. Finally popped a 22-pounder in 270 ft., then nothing until we got to 400. Got four bites and landed two fish in the last 45 minutes, including a gorgeous 10-lb. steelhead to finish the trip. Last four bites were on a Moonshine orange slice 70 down. Also, no fleas past 400, which was a treat. My cousin and his 16-year old son had never fished for salmon. Now hooked and already planning next summer. Both got 20-plus fish.

• Like 3

NymphO, Your one hell of a fisherman you been tear it up where ever you go followed your reports at Oneida,Erie,and now Ontario!! What's next ?? Congrats !!!! I like to give you a special Thank You for all the good reports, You really get into detail and you give good reports i really enjoy reading your reports..... GOOD FISHING !! Thanks Again, Mike

• Like 1

NymphO, Your one hell of a fisherman you been tear it up where ever you go followed your reports at Oneida,Erie,and now Ontario!! What's next ?? Congrats !!!! I like to give you a special Thank You for all the good reports, You really get into detail and you give good reports i really enjoy reading your reports..... GOOD FISHING !! Thanks Again, Mike
Thank man !! Greatly appreciate it. I look at reports and plan my trips, so I just want to give back and help others out. There's plenty of fish out there and enough for all of us to have good days on ladyO. I'm a newbie to it all but hopefully I can contribute.

As far as what's next.... LadyO's population of kings has me hooked so I'll stay grinding out there till I crack that 30# mark then I'll keep grinding till I put a 40# in the boat !! Gotta have goals !!!

• Like 1