Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'v been out on Hemlock a few times and have done great with Bass and Bluegills.

Has anyone had luck with the constantly jumping trout in Hemlock?  (At first I assumed they were carp until I got a good look at them)

They seem to be randomly surfacing, chasing bait over all depths.  We casted the whole tackle box, and also trolled various depths with no luck.

Try using a flyrod with small black wooly flies or streamers (e.g. red ones)

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Rookie needs some help

Full disclosure, still near to salmon and trout fishing and need some help. Was out yesterday fishing the trench near Henderson and marked a lot along the bottom. About half appeared as if they were arching up to my bait but I only got one hit.   Had a few thoughts: (1) they were all lakers and didn’t want the flasher flys (2) speed wasn’t perfect as I don’t have a fish hawk and don’t know the speed at the ball. Boat speed was between 2.2 and 2.8 mph (3) wasn’t fishing long enough.   Let m

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Help needed bleeding steering hydraulics

I just installed a Raymarine autopilot and I have air in the lines and am looking for someone who can bleed the system. My name is Wayne and my number is 2021542. Hopefully there is someone who can help me thanks.

in This Old Boat

• Help with my spread

Hi everyone, Unfortunately living in NH I dont get to go out to the big lake as often as I would like. I'll be coming next week and wanted to get some opinions on my spread setup. I'll be staying in Pulaski and launching at Mexico.    For gear I have: Coppers - 200ft, 250ft, 300ft, 350ft, and 400. I have Amish outfitter big boards to pull them as well as Church TX-44's configured the way Blood Run recommended. Dipsy's - I have 3 Dipsy rods setup with wire and Chinook Div

in Questions About Trout & Salmon Trolling?

• Sea nymph help

Hello all ! I'm hoping to re-do the interior on my nymph and I'm looking for some insperation pics. I have a GLS 195. The previous owner took out the walk through and made a flat casting deck. I'm looking to redo his redo and rebuild the walk through. I'm hoping for some interior pics if possible, especially up front. I plan to put Livewell/storage where it was OEM. I'd love it if somebody had the boat local to buffalo that I could come look at, if possible. Obviously pics will be a big help

in This Old Boat

• Boat Shelter Help

Trying to find a Boat shelter Both for winter and to keep in year round, my issue is it has to be portable , I've been looking at the Shelterlogic portable round fully enclosed. Any one have any experience with these and how they hold up to our winters? Anyone also No of any for Sale or Place to get a decent Deal ?

in This Old Boat